Give Your Body the
Green Light to Better Health
Individualized Training Plans for Runners from 5k to Marathon distances
Strength & Conditioning Workouts for High School Athletes
Tailored Exercise Prescriptions and Meal Plans
For the Everyday Person – we teach you to:
- Incorporate the correct amount of exercise into your busy schedule
- Eat healthy foods while eating a “normal” meal plan
For the Runner – we prepare you to:
- Finish the race, whether it be a 5k or a marathon
- Be strong physically and mentally
For the Athlete – we train you to:
- Be in peak shape for your sport through strength and conditioning
- Achieve your goal of reaching the next level of play
How We Operate
Tailored Coaching To Hit Your Goals
- You set the goal and we coach to it
- Exercise Prescriptions and Training Programs sent via weekly emails
- Basics of a Healthy Diet included with all programs
- Daily Meal Plans offered for extra accountability
- All exercises can be done from the comfort of your home or the streets and parks in your neighborhood
- Use principles from Plyometrics, Isometrics, and Calisthenics
Active Start is for individuals who are looking for the place to start improving their health and fitness. Members receive weekly emails with both exercise plans and nutrition guidance.
Training Plans for Runners
Choose from a 3 month or 6 month training regimen that is geared towards 5k through Marathon distance races. These packages are tailored for all levels, beginners to seasoned runners.
Learn to Train
For individuals looking for a tailored exercise prescription plan. Includes a weekly Exercise Prescription and Nutritional Guidance tailored to your goals and health needs.
In Person Coaching
Become a stronger, healthier version of yourself with a 1-on-1 In-Person Fitness Coaching Session. These personalized workouts will prepare you for any physically competitive event.
Active For Life
This monthly package includes the Exercise Prescripton, Meal Plan Plus 30 minutes of weekly live coaching via phone or video call. Availability is limited.
Additional Services Available
- Custom Meal Plans
- High School / College Athlete Training
- Daily Text / Email Follow-up
- Guest Speaker for Schools
- Group Classes
- Corporate Fitness
I recommend checking with your doctor before you begin an exercise program. Results shared on this website are factual and true. Not every client will experience the same level of success with this program. Results will vary and are dependent on many factors including each individuals commitment to the program.