Who is Jerry Snider?
Click here to see a list of my athletic accomplishments.
Athletics, fitness and health have been an obsession for me from a very early age.
- I grew up a natural athlete, excelled in soccer until I began high school
- Developed a life long passion for water skiing from the age of 7
- It was during my 8th grade year that I found my ability to be a competitive runner
- Earned a college scholarship to compete in Cross Country & Track at Texas A&M
After graduating college with a degree in Exercise Physiology, I stopped regular training and became a weekend warrior when it came to sports. I worked in various corporate and non-profit positions all the while ignoring God’s calling on my life to not only be an athlete but to coach athletes. In August 2015, at 41 years old, I decided enough was enough. I was going to get back in shape and do it properly, the way I know works, instead of relying on my natural physical ability to “appear in good physical shape.” It was the beginning stages of what became All In Health and Wellness, a business focused on helping others reach their physical fitness potential.
My goal is to help you reach your top physical potential. Whether that is to get back in shape after an injury or striving to be the best in your sport, I will put a plan together to help you achieve your dreams. My mission is to coach my clients to higher levels of confidence, self-esteem, and health while empowering them to achieve their goals in exercise, fitness, and sports. I’m ready to help you when you are ready to achieve more.
Click here to read an article about the benefits of physical therapy, which includes my personal injury recovery story.
Athletic Related Experience
- Graduate of Texas A&M, class of 1996
- Texas A&M University Cross Country Volunteer Assistant Coach, 1997
- Certified Life Breakthrough Coach, 2016
- Texas Wind Athletics
- Strength & Conditioning Coach, 2016 & 2017
- Track & Field Coach, 2016, 2017 & 2018
- Cross Country Coach, 2016
I recommend checking with your doctor before you begin an exercise program. Results shared on this website are factual and true. Not every client will experience the same level of success with this program. Results will vary and are dependent on many factors including each individuals commitment to the program.